Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Welcome to SBS Nutrition and Fitness!!!


Hello there!  Wow this has been a long time coming and let me say...I am so HAPPY that this moment has finally come. SBS Nutrition and Fitness is up and running and live for you to view!  Be sure to check back often as I will be making updates to the page often and you will see many new options on the page.  Be sure to subscribe to updates as this page will be a GREAT SOURCE for all your nutrition and fitness info.  My goal for now (due to life being hectic as a new start-up!) is to add some new content at least twice per week.  As always, I appreciate comments, concerns, questions, and criticisms!  That being said...

WHO IS EXCITED FOR SUMMER?!  I know this girl is and you can be certain that I will be keeping you up to date and summer workouts.  It is bikini season and time to break out the two piece and show off how hard you worked this winter!  As for me, no more cold winters to pack on the "winter weight" so I will be keeping the bikini shape all year long!

That's all for now because I have a workout to get to!  And if I didn't get it in that would make me one heck of a hypocrite wouldn't it??!!


No comments:

Post a Comment