Thursday, August 9, 2012

Today's workout..a little crossfit!

All I could say after this workout was "ermahgerd." I am definitely going to be sore. I wanted to emphasize a little chest, and then hit some cardio via some good old crossfit.

Warm up:
Cable cross over (high): 4 sets of 12
Cable cross over (low): 4 sets of 12

Incline dumbbell press: 4 sets of 12
Incline barbell press: 4 sets of 6

Crossfit WOD:
5 x pullups
10 x pushups
15 x body weight squats
AMRAP 20 minutes

I lost count but I think I completed about 12-13 rounds. Switched to knee pushups after 3 rounds and was completely spent by the end. These crossfitters are no joke. I'm all for it as long as the form doesn't get so bad that someone gets hurt!

Tomorrow is Friday and you know what that means... DEADLIFTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment